Home page for KMR Crafts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New blog up and running!

Well I am rather new to this blog world. But with many friends telling me I should get out here and promote my etsy shop with a good blog I am finally getting it done! I'd like to start this post off with my new item of the day: My Yo Gaba Gaba ( Foofa)
Made with 100% Eco-fi a high quality polyester fiber made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. Stuffed with Poly-Fill 100% Premium Polyester Fiber Fill.

Perfect gift for your Yo Gaba Gaba fan!

Foofa is a perfect little gift she is measured at 19 and a half inches tall. She is perfect to cuddle up with at night and hang out with all day long!

I have three little girls who just love this show! I could honestly say I love it too! With some of the kids shows these days that I can't stand (wiggles) I gotta say I love this show. I am a younger mom and love the fact that Jack Black and many other celebrity's guest start on it. With songs that teach your kids (not to bite) I just love it! I have a few more of the gang listed in my shop and more to come!
 KMR Crafts Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment